Friday, June 15, 2007

There are days...

when everything, including rainfall while I am out walking Maya, makes me smile.

when the clouds, the cool drizzle, the wimpy, brown lettuce in the supermarket, and the never ending pile of laundry downstairs cannot put a dent in my joy.

when music makes not only my feet, but also my heart want to dance.

when prose reads like poetry and runs through me like streams of living water.

when my mind, my soul, my heart, and my entire being want to take flight and alight on the uppermost stair of the Spanish Steps in Roma, la Citta Eterna.

when grace and peace and joy and love overwhelm each of my senses all day long.

when love is in the air all around and deep within me.

when all is well with the world.

Today is one of those days.
Mille grazie.

No comments: