Wednesday, May 07, 2014

She Speaks Wise and Encouraging Words

I was one of those people who LOVED Elizabeth Gilbert's book, Eat, Pray, Love. My husband bought me the movie for a Christmas or birthday present, and although I like the movie, I absolutely love the book.

A friend of mine recently sent me a link to a TED talk Elizabeth gave on success and failure and staying true to calling of love in our lives. It's only 8 minutes long. I hope you enjoy it. http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_success_failure_and_the_drive_to_keep_creating?utm_source=newsletter_daily&utm_campaign=daily&utm_medium=email&utm_content=image__2014-04-25#t-403224

And I also hope that you are able to identify the thing, the activity, the task that you do that you love more than you love yourself amd I hope you are able to find great joy and energy and contentment in doing that thing.

Have a wonder-filled Wednesday night.

No comments: