What have I done with my life?
Borrowed this list from Amy who borrowed it from somebody else.
Read through the list. Highlight the things you've done.
Simple. Fun. Enlightening.
And look? Yet another list for me to play with... I truly am obsessed.
1. Started my own blog
2. Slept under the stars (Does it count to be in a tent?)
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than I can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/world
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sung a solo.
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched lightning at sea
14. Taught myself an art from scratch.
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty. ( I grew up in Brooklyn, NY, but I have never been to the Statue of Liberty.)
18. Grown my own vegetables. (I've grown my own herbs.)
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train (Was groped in the middle of the night by the conductor... i didn't sleep much after that!)
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitchhiked (My husband used to hitchhike to see his girlfriend. Before he met me, of course.)
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill. (How does a stay-at-home mom take a sick day?)
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb (I've held and eaten lamb chops...)
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of my ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught myself a new language.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant. (I've bought food and given it to a stranger on the street. Does that count?)
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance (When I was a young child, I was hit by a car - right in front of my house. My mother saw the whole thing happen. I cannot imagine how hard that must have been for her.)
47. Had my portrait painted (does charcoal count?)
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. (I couldn't afford the entrance fee to go to the top, but I stood at the bottom while friends of mine went up. Does that count?)
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies.
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check (accidentally)
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book. (I've had writing published in a book. Does that count?)
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had my picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee.
100. Ridden an elephant