Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

I won't be here on Thursday to do the Thankful Thursday post.
So I decided to move my Thankfulness forward two days.

Tonight, I'm thankful for -


* art museums that are beautiful both inside and out

* friends who listen to my woes and don't condemn me for my complaining

* meatloaf with a ketchup glaze, rice, and salad for dinner

* tasty wine in beautiful bottles


* The Great Harvest Bread Company

* Trader Joe's market

* fruit, vegetables, bread, peanut butter, clementines, and a very happy tummy


* watercolor class demonstrations and discussions

* backpacks stuffed with summer clothes, flip flops, and anti-malaria medication

* airports, airplanes, runways, and new places to explore


* faithful, reliable, long-lasting partners

* cameras, ipods, cell phones, chargers, and electricity

* eucalyptus, lemongrass, and citronella essential oils

* a homemade pedicure with my footsoak tub, soap, lotion, and nail polish

* daffodils in February


* how much my dog loves me, even though I ignore her most of the time

* the lessons she still teaches me about trust, love, contentment and playfulness

* sitting with two great friends and not having to say anything at all


* silly signs in serious places

* poetry, hymnody, and four-part harmony

* ancient trees, new grass, and deep shadows

No comments: