Friday, December 24, 2004

"Oh what a glorious day...

will come from this Holy Night."

I return so often to the words of my friend Rob's song: "To us is born every December anew, a love that's unbelieveable, given to me, given to you. This is the season. This is the time. I see the face of a child, and that face it is mine. I'm looking for starlight; I'm listening for angels. Everyone is asleep on the Christmas morn, but I'm awake. Yes, I'm waiting here for love again to be born."

My prayer is that an unbelieveable love will again be born in my heart, in your heart, and in the hearts of all those you hold dear. Not only love, but may there also be hope, laughter, peace, and good cheer in your heart and in your home tonight, tomorrow, and always. And lots of presents, too!

Feliz Navidad.
Buon Natale.
Joyeux Noel.
Merry Christmas.

Is the moon visible where you are?
Gailnhb

No comments: