Friday, June 09, 2006

My 200th Blog...

Time does fly.
As do the words.
Two hundred messages from me to you and the world.
Thanks for coming back.
Thanks for your many words of support.
Thanks for telling others about my blog and adding links to your blogs so that others will come and read.

I just went to another favorite blog (www.papayamaya.blogspot.com) and read her musings on walking her dog, waiting at a traffic light, telling the truth, and being loved. Her experiences are universal, but her words are melodic. Plus she adds the most dreamy photographs.

Reading Maya's blog reminded me that there are so many of us bloggers out there. Reflecting on life, on love, on faith, on pregnancy, on parenting, on art, on books and music and scrapbooking and politics and divorce and everything else that makes us human and that connects us across social, racial, economic, geographic and international boundaries. I am awed by all the links from one blog to another, one website to another, one nation to another.

We yearn to touch one another, body, soul, mind, and spirit. We long to hear one another's voices, hold one another's hands, and share one another's life experiences. We want to laugh together, wipe one another's tears, and remind each other that we are not alone. We were never meant to be alone. And this crazy virtual internet world connects us to people we would never meet in real life, but whose spirits are so like our own.

So on the occasion of this, my 200th blog, I extend my heart, my mind, and my soul to each of you in gratitude. Thank you for being you and encouraging me to be me. Please drop me a line when you can; I love hearing from you.

I wish you a marvelous weekend, traveling mercies for whatever expedition you are currently on, and great adventures at every turn. Then join the club; share your story. Someone else needs to hear what you have to say. I certainly do.

No comments: