* a three hour conversation with a dear friend punctuated by laughter, tears, gasps, and head shakes. We shared stories of church sagas, being alone but not lonely, travel, spiritual growth, and food.
* locally grown tomatoes given to us by a neighbor
* homemade pasta sauce over egg noodle linguine - I will miss my daughter/personal chef when she goes back to college in just over two weeks
* having neighbors that stop their cars and chat before heading off to do errands or to work
* eating toast made from bread that was baked this morning at a bakery that is a mile from my house
* Rodney Yee's yoga workouts - my dream is that someday I will be able to sit in lotus position
* time spent decluttering closets and bookshelves, then donating the decluttered items to Good Will
* lunch yesterday with my daughter and the senior pastor of our church - it is a precious and beautiful thing to be welcomed into a community of faith, heard, seen, and invited to share my story
* the lessons learned in and from walking a labyrinth
* sunrise on the beach
* breakfast and a good read at the beach house
* "Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life."