Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Day 3 - Gratitude for this body of mine...

I have so much respect for this woman, Kristin Noelle. She is one of my favorite bloggers, one of the many folks I have met online that I long to meet in person. She is a fantastic writer and skilled artist. On the day after I was diagnosed with kanswer, she created this sketch for me.


Rcently, she asked me to do an interview as part of a new series on her blog called, 
How could I say "no"? Here it is... Right here.
I was honored to be asked to contribute to her work, to her blog.

Thank you, Kristin, for giving me the opportunity to tell more of my kanswer story,
to consider the challenges I have faced over the past year,
and to give honor to and thanks for this body of mine.

1 comment:

Kristin Noelle said...

Thank YOU, Gail, for being who you are, shining your light in so many ways - including your words in this interview. xoxo