Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thankful Thursday

What I'm thankful for today...

The empty pages of a travel journal

Three chairs and an umbrella awaiting our arrival

 Three friends at the beach

Watching three friends head to the water, surfboards in hand
The guy with the red board walked with a noticeable limp,
one leg was shorter than the other
But that didn't matter once they were all in the water
They all paddled and surfed with courage and grace
I'm sure there's a blog post in there somewhere... 

I do love the beach.
The only place I am happier is in Spain...

Chocolate peanut butter, carrot, and salted caramel mini cupcakes 

A leisurely stroll in Wilmington, NC 

I love a good elephant statue

 The placard beneath the statue - isn't just about everything a question of balance?

 Like the little girl in this image,
I feel held, lifted above, smiled at, and loved
(Thank you all for your notes, messages, texts, calls...
I feel enormously, deeply, profoundly, thoroughly loved these days.)

Loved this sign! "Hey, hey - we're the Monkees!"

Yes, God, please take care of yourself. 
(And please take care of me too... especially tomorrow!)

3 comments:

Kate S said...

You are in my heart, sweetie! Much love!

Sarah Ochoa said...

Much love and peace!

Unknown said...

Wishing you all the best Gail. Heather