How do I say thank you?
* How do I thank the dermatologist who treated me five years ago and helped me get over and through my battle with excema? How do I thank the same doctor for seeing my daughter today and giving us a clear pathway from here to clear skin for her as well? How do I thank that same amazing doctor for holding our hands at the end of the appointment and praying, not only for healing for my daughter from her acne, but also healing for me from my kanswer?
* How do I thank the woman who came to my house yesterday, told me her kanswer story, showed me photographs from every stage of her journey, was brave, vulnerable, and strong enough to show me her mastectomy scar, and assured me that I too will emerge from this current health challenge whole and strong?
* How do I thank the woman who drove two and a half hours to spend time with me today, to talk to me, to listen to me, to sit with me while I cried, and told me soul-full stories of her own?
* How do I thank the friend who has accompanied me to more of my healing treatments than anyone else? The one who sat with me through scans, tests, and crying jags?
* How do I thank the friend who reminded me that six months from now I'll be done with all of this, I'll be growing my hair back and recovering from all three cycles of healing treatments?
* How do I thank the husband who is telling me to begin planning my celebratory trip to Spain and Italy when all this is over?
* How do I thank all of you for your persistent, consistent, ongoing, life-affirming love for me, affection, and support?
* How do I thank The One Who Loves Me Most for all the ways in which I am seeing God's divine presence and providence as I make my way through each day? How do I thank my Sweet Momma Jesus for prompting me to look back at my life and see all the ways in which my solo travel, my traveling lightly, my hours of solitude and prayer, my journaling, my willingness to listen to my body, my unshakable belief in amazing grace, and my trust that all shall be well - how all of that led me to this point and will lead me safely home?
I'm not exactly sure how to do this correctly.
So I will keep it simple: Thank you, thank you, thank you.