One of my favorite songs is "We Will Remember" by Tommy Walker.
We will remember, we will remember, we will remember the works of your hands
And we will stop and give you praise for great is thy faithfulness.
You’re our creator, our life sustainer, deliverer, our comfort, our joy
Throughout the ages You’ve been our shelter, our peace in the midst of the storm
1. The places we stayed in Nicaragua and Haiti.
2. the way the children loved each other
3. street scenes - the colors, the vehicles, the places where people lived and worked
4. the license plates
5. nature's beauty and majesty
6. how openly they received us and made us feel welcome, even in their schools
7. the view from the bus as we waved good-bye
8. the wonder of being there, in another country, so far from home and yet somehow fully at home
With signs and wonders You’ve shown Your power, with precious blood You showed us Your grace
You’ve been our helper, our liberator, the giver of life with no end
When we walk through life’s darkest valleys, we will look back at all You have done -
And we will shout, our God is good, and He is the faithful One.