Saturday, December 31, 2011

One question I am pondering today...





From: Susan Piver 
Topic: Spirituality
Question: Where, how, and with whom have my spiritual values manifested in 2011? Where, how, and with whom do I wish to express/manifest/share them in 2012?
The Dalai Lama has famously said, "My religion is simple. My religion is kindness." There are certain qualities that transcend all belief systems and these can be thought of as spiritual values. For me, gentleness (defined as opening to and accepting yourself from moment to moment, feeling what you feel without judgment or agenda), kindness (feeling, knowing, and acting as if all beings are just like me in that they seek love and happiness), and bravery (inviting my fears, confusion, and personal nuttiness as part of the path) are among those values. How about you? How did 2011 meet or defeat your spiritual journey? Where do you long to go in 2012? Use today's question to lead you further along the path.





These photos are the answer to this question for me, two questions actually... 
and I hope and pray that 2012 brings many more such moments, travels, and questions to ponder.
Happy new year!!!

PS. Please go to the link provided here and at the start of this post 
to check out Patti Digh's many great questions in this final week of the year. 

No comments: