1. an excellent Cardio Craze workout today. Andre Hairston is an awesome workout guide.
2. finding organic canned beans for 99¢ per can at Harris Teeter.
4. ordering our kosher turkey for Thanksgiving (food is always on my gratitude list!)
5. greeting my husband and children here at home after they suffered through a difficult lunch with a friend of the family that is here visiting for the weekend.
6. college football on television
7. two new dresses from Synergy Organic Clothing. My son picked out a striped dress for me that I would never have chosen for myself, but it is the cutest thing I have worn in at least two years. I ordered it in navy & white and blue & green.
8. Romare Bearden's show at the Mint Museum. I've seen it three times... so far.