It's All About Me
I was reading Shelly's blog (see yesterday's blog for a link) and saw a list of "memes" she responded to. Quite frankly, I don't even know what "meme" means, but I like writing lists of things, so this is the perfect lazy day kinda blog. So here goes...
1. packing for travel
2. new bars of soap
3. food hot off the grill
4. mojitos with sugar around the top of the glass
5. elephant statues
Five things I was doing ten years ago:
1. still nursing Daniel (who was 11 months old at the time)
2. soaking his cloth diapers in the washer overnight and washing them myself
3. packing and preparing to move from Stamford, CT to Norwalk, CT
4. eating ice cream sundaes with chocolate and peanut butter ice cream, chocolate syrup, and walnuts - almost every night
5. wondering how I was going to lose "those last pregnancy pounds"???!!!
Five favorite snacks:
1. mesquite bbq wavy Lays potato chips
2. fruity popsicles
3. a handful of Kashi Heart to Heart cereal
4. roasted peanuts in the shell
5. roasted, unsalted almonds
Five songs I know all the words to
1. To God Be the Glory
2. L'Abitudine (by Bocelli)
3. Waiting for Love to Be Born (Rob Mathes)
4. The Hour That The Morning Comes (James Taylor)
5. I Want To Go Home (Ian Cron)
Five things I will never wear again
1. anything in a size 6 or below
2. plaid pants
3. a wedding dress
4. maternity clothes
5. leggings (except when I exercise)
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. pay off our mortgage
2. hire someone to cook for us
3. sponsor more needy children around the world
4. support more good causes
5. buy an apartment in Madrid
Five things I hate
1. the word "hate"
3. all natural disasters: earthquake, drought, floods, tsunamis, et al.
5. abuse of every kind: of people, drugs, alcohol, power, etc...