This week, I am thankful for:
1. the opportunity to homeschool my children
2. the bountiful food at the supermarket
3. health insurance that covers all our needs
5. seeing the lunar eclipse last Saturday night
6. the journaling class I'm teaching at church
7. prayer times at church and at home
8. brownies with mint chocolate kisses melted on top
9. soy white mochas
10. fresh whole wheat bread, toasted with butter
11. being back in this yahoo group
12. the movie "Amazing Grace"
15. having a photocopier/printer/fax machine here at home
16. watching Maya run around outside, playing with the children
17. listening to the children read to each other
18. singing hymns with the children at the piano
19. watching Melinda on American Idol - that girl can sing!
20. standing outside yesterday talking to two neighbors - we live on an awesome block.
21. daffodils in bloom
22. scented oils from http://smellgoodspa.com
23. homemade sweet and sour cabbage - we had it for lunch today. Yes, my children liked it. We ate it along with a salad of romaine lettuce and raw sunflower seeds, topped with oil and vinegar.
24. cars that run well
25. a home that keeps us safe and warm day and night