Monday, July 31, 2006

Vacation Response

For the next two weeks - starting today and ending on Saturday, August 12th - I will be out of town nearly every day. I'm not sure if I'll have internet access in the places where we will be staying, so I may not be able to blog. Please don't give up on me. I'll be back as soon as possible.

In the meantime, traveling mercies to all of you.
Keep the faith.
Deepen the faith.
Go on an adventure - even if it's just around the block.
Enjoy the journey.

If you are near the beach, dig your toes down in the sand. Bask in its warm weight. Close your eyes and listen to the waves. I do love the water.

If you are near the mountains, go for a hike. Breathe deeply of the cool air. Let your spirit soar.

If the moon is visible where you are, smile at it and think of someone you love.
I will do the same.

Raise a toast to friends and loved ones far and near.
Remember that you are being thought of.
Remember that you are loved.

Be good.
Or be good at it...
Gail

No comments: